From Feast upon the Word (http://feastupontheword.org). Copyright, Feast upon the Word.
- /Adding links to TOC : Adding a breadcrumbs type thing to the top of each commentary page so it is easy for a user to get back to a table of contents type list
- /Changing next and previous links : SQL to change next and previous links in preparation for adding links to jump to TOC pages.
- /Manipulating text within the commentary pages : SQL used to move the exegesis down to after the lexical notes.
- /Pages with content : SQL to get a list of pages with content
- /Extending TOC : This is the stuff behind extending the table of contents to include verse references.
- /Analysis of edits : This is some SQL for analyzing the edits that have been done to the commentary pages and the associated talk pages.
- /Removing rights : SQL to remove a user's sysop rights.
- /Commentary pages ordered : Process used to create the commentary pages ordered table. This table is used by other sql code because it lists all scripture commentary pages and has an id for keeping them in the correct order.
- /Fix redirects : With upgraded mediawiki (ver 1.8) redirects are no longer working.
- /Fix rss titles : change to rss.php in order to change the look of the rss feeds displayed on the site.
- /Transclusions : customizations to Labeled Sections Transclusion * To edit the left nav, edit MediaWiki:Navihtml.