From Feast upon the Word (http://feastupontheword.org). Copyright, Feast upon the Word.
Doctrine & Covenants > Section 110
 Historical setting
- Prior section in chronological order: D&C 109
- Next section in chronological order: D&C 111
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add historical setting
 Brief outline and summary
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add outline and summary
 Detailed discussion
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add content
 Relation to other scriptures
 Related sections and chapters
- D&C 110 is one of several sections that were added to the Doctrine & Covenants for the 1876 edition, along with D&C 2, D&C 13, and D&C 132. These additions cause the Doctrine & Covenants to begin with Malachi's promise in D&C 2 that Elijah will return and restore the priesthood sealing keys and an account in D&C 13 of John restoring the first set of preparatory keys, and to finish with an account of the fulfillment of Malachi's promise in D&C 110 and with discussions of the exercise of those keys through proxy baptism in D&C 127 and D&C 128 and eternal marriage in D&C 132 (further bookended by the Preface in D&C 1 and the Appendix in D&C 133).
 Parallel passages
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add parallel passages
 Text transmission and circulation
- The oldest surviving copy of D&C 110 is __.
- D&C 110 was first published in __.
- D&C 110 was first included in the Doctrine & Covenants in the 18__ edition.
- The text of D&C 110 in significant editions of the Doctrine & Covenants can be found at: <NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCES>
- Changes to the text of D&C 110:
 Complete outline and pagemap
Items in blue or purple text indicate hyperlinked pages that address specific portions of this section.
 Questions for further study and reflection
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add questions
 Additional resources
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add sources and links