From Feast upon the Word (http://feastupontheword.org). Copyright, Feast upon the Word.
Revision as of 07:02, 25 September 2012 by Matthewfaulconer
Welcome to Feast upon the Word's community portal.
How you can help
We need your help to make this site great.
There are lots of ways you can help. Here are some ideas: (Click on the link to get started)
- Integrate text into the site: an easy way to make a big impact.
- Edit commentary: even small improvements add up.
- Add commentary to the site: you have unique insights into the scriptures. Share them!
- Give feedback: surely there's something we could do better. Tell us about it.
- Respond to feedback: help us enhance the site.
- Pages in need of attention : a list of pages that need some dedicated work to make them better.
- Sunday school lessons: a list of Sunday school lesson pages (links to pages with all commentary on a given lesson put onto one page).
- Alma 13 project assessment : In April & May of 2005 several people concentrated on adding commentary to the first part of Alma 13. The idea was to test how well Feast upon the Word works when multiple people add content to the same page. This page was built as a follow-up to that project. The purpose of the page is to assess how the process worked.
- Current users : a list of registered users to date (with links to user pages).
- Site:Admins : a list of the administrators for this site.
- Blog threads: a list of blog threads on scripture topics (manually updated).
- LDS blogs : a page with links to LDS blogs.
Administrative and developer pages
- Statistics of site activity : a page with some statistics and analysis of site activity--infrequently updated.
- Copyright policies
- Developer stuff : a place to house some code used for backend queries.
- SPAM : a place that outlines how to deal with SPAM on this site.
- Other scripture resources : a page with links to other resources related to scripture study.
- Other LDS resources : a page with links to other LDS resources.