From Feast upon the Word (http://feastupontheword.org). Copyright, Feast upon the Word.
The Book of Mormon > Second Nephi > Chapter 29
 Verse 6
- Which is more applicable to this verse, Matt 5:22 or the various sayings about fools in the Old Testament book of Proverbs?
 Verse 7
- Is this a democratization of divine knowledge, or merely a declaration that God is able to speak to more than one covenant people?
 Verse 8
- How does the Lord speak the same words to all nations, when he has already admitted that he operates under the constraining factor of speaking to his servants "in their weakness, after the manner of their language" (D&C 1:24)?
- There are many cases where more than one nation has run together. But, other than the Book of Mormon, what other examples do we have that the testimony of those nations have run together?
 Verse 9
- Is the Lord criticizing the concept of the canon that Christian sects adopted when, after the close of the New Testament, they believed that the scriptures could not be added upon because God no longer called prophets and because revelation had ceased?
 Verse 10
- What is that causes Christians to hate the idea of God revealing more than is in the Bible?
 Lexical notes
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add lexical notes
Click the edit link above and to the right to add exegesis
 Related links
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add related links