From Feast upon the Word (http://feastupontheword.org). Copyright, Feast upon the Word.
(Redirected from 1 Ne 12:9
The Book of Mormon > First Nephi > Chapter 12
 Verse 6
- What does it mean to see "the heavens open"?
- How does the LORD descend from heaven? Who else has ever descended from heaven?
 Verse 7
- Were they chosen after they were ordained?
 Verse 8
- Why is this the only place in the scriptures where "Twelve Disciples" is capitalized?
 Verse 9
- An angel tells Nephi that the Twelve Apostles will judge the twelve tribes of Israel. Is this a reference to what will happen at the judgement day or does this judgement happen at some other time?
 Verse 10
- What does it mean to say that these individuals are righteous forever?
 Lexical notes
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add lexical notes
An angel tells Nephi that the Twelve Apostles will judge the twelve tribes of Israel.
 Related links
- Click the edit link above and to the right to add related links